Ink and Toner Store Item Description
This kit includes:
- pair of tweezers
- 2 alcohal pads
The problem we face: The printer does not print and a warning message appears: Printhead problem or printhead appears to be missing or damaged.
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open printer cover or access door.
- Remove all cartridges and place them on a paper towel with print head or nozzle pointing up.
- While printer is on, unplug power from the back of printer.
- Use tweezers to hold the alcohol pad and clean the electrical contacts in the printer by wiping from top to bottom until clean.
- Use another alcohol pad to clean the cartridge's electrical contact area. Do not touch the printhead nozzle.
- Allow cartridges to dry for 60 seconds, then reinstall in printer.
- Close the cover or access door. Plug in power and turn printer on.
click to enlarge
List Price: $1.49
Sale Price: $0.99